Customer service & experience
Keeping pace with expectations
Is your organisation sufficiently client focused?
Customers are now experiencing fantastically smooth personal onboarding with new market players and retail challenger banks – this is significantly increasing their expectations in terms of corporate onboarding.
- What do your customers expect from their onboarding experience?
- What technology is available to enhance their experience?
- How can you best balance the client experience with your risk-based approach?
Customer onboarding has become a key differentiator in retail banking and banks will need to respond to clients’ rising expectations around their onboarding experience. Key objectives include:
- ‘One time’ Customer Onboarding – the ability to onboard the customer once at the start of the relationship and expand the scope of the relationship without re-onboarding
- Only asking the customer to provide relevant additional information as the business relationship grows Leveraging public sources where possible for maintenance, with minimal client input and zero business disruption