Beyond is delighted to be co-hosting a workshop with Arachnys, a KYC and AML data specialist, on the 17th March 2021 at 1pm. This workshop has been designed specifically for financial services professionals wanting to learn more about the drivers for Perpetual KYC and the practical steps they can take to ensure a successful adoption.
Led by Al Catto, Managing Director and co-Founder of Beyond, and David Buxton, CEO and Founder of Arachnys, the workshop will cover:
- The drivers and benefits of Perpetual KYC
- The building blocks of Perpetual KYC
- Deeper dive into generating a Single Customer View to support Perpetual KYC
- Connecting to, gathering, storing and reviewing internal and external data
- Structuring and optimising profile data
- Moving from ‘snapshot’ to ‘events driven’ reviews and monitoring data change on a continual basis
- The critical role of automation in accelerating the process
Places are limited to 20 seats. For more information and to join this workshop, please click here.