We’ve been fortunate to experience some truly excellent working environments throughout our careers and so we’ve thought very deliberately about how to take the best of these and add our own layers. For us, the key has been to create a transparent team culture, driven by our own core values.
the platform is right
You can count on:
We understand the value of a supportive culture. As a team, we always encourage each other to:
- ask for help
- further your learning
- learn from others
- take on new opportunities
- build relationships within the team
- keep a balance in your work and life
We know that doing meaningful work is critical to enable people to perform at their highest level. Here there’s the opportunity to:
- take on key roles within the business
- shape the business as we grow
- get involved with different areas including marketing, sales, recruitment and more
- understand how a small business works
- undertake both industry-specific and personal development training
Joining a small business on the pathway to success is exciting, but rarely 100% smooth. However we can promise you:
- an opportunity to be a key part of the story
- a memorable journey working with great people and global financial services brands
- a strong sense of personal pride
- strong relationships with your colleagues that will last for years
Our values make the difference
Read more about our values of extreme ownership, relaxed intensity and genuine impact.
This first conversation is about getting to know each other. We want to understand how your experience, aspirations and values align with our business. We’ll also tell you more about us and what we are looking for.
The first interview will be with one of our Directors, to explore your experience and skills in much more depth. We will ask you to talk us through examples of your previous work and how you could apply your experience within Beyond.
The second interview will consist of a more structured assessment. We’ll ask you to answer a case study question and to prepare a short presentation in advance, to showcase your capability and individual approach. You will meet with two members of our team, including one Director.
By the time we reach the offer stage we want you to feel that you have had a chance to get to know us and understand how we might work together. As a final stage, we will invite you to have an informal coffee so that we can answer any remaining questions you might have.